Sometimes asthma symptoms seem to come out of nowhere. Other times, you can predict them. You can make sense of the asthma rollercoaster by tracking when and how symptoms happen.
Allergy & Asthma Network’s AsthmaTracker™ daily symptom diary is a traditional paper system designed for quick, thorough record keeping by busy people on the go. It takes but a few moments every morning and night to fill it out – at the end of 30 days, look back and see what there is to learn. Share the AsthmaTracker results with your health care team — they’ll be excited to see your progress or where the Asthma Action Plan may need a tweak.How the Network’s AsthmaTracker will help:
- Shows how well your Asthma Action Plan is working day-to-day
- Reveals hidden clues and patterns to symptoms you might otherwise miss or forget
- Helps sort out why symptoms happen when they do
- Helps teens with asthma learn to care for their own asthma symptoms
- Shortens the learning curve between diagnosis and well-managed asthma